top of page

Internships and Work Authorization

On-campus Employment:

International Students holding F-1 visa status are eligible to work on campus without authorization

Off-campus Employment:

International students holding F-1 visa status may only work off campus with Employment Authorization.

Internships in the U.S. must be taken for credit and registered in Artworks through Career Services.

For more information, please visit our Employment page.

What Employers Should Know About Hiring International Students

bottom of page