top of page

Request Program Extension

F-1 students who are not able to complete their degree program by the end date noted on their form I-20 must request a program extension before that date. 

Failure to request an extension may result in the loss of F-1 status.

To request an extension of program end date, please speak with your faculty advisor and the Registrar's Office and complete an I-20 Update Form.

For a list of scheduled employment and immigration workshops, click here.

bottom of page